Enforcement Resolution

Enforcement Resolution

There are numerous instances where people have inadvertently undertaken development in breach of planning control. You may have been contacted by the Council following a complaint by a neighbour, or been served with an enforcement notice to remedy the work.

SM Planning can help with potential resolution of enforcement investigations, which may take many forms including negotiation, retrospective applications or lawful use of development certificates. There are also rights of appeal which apply when a notice is served, and we can provide advice based on securing the best possible outcome.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt